Data Analyst will use existing software packages and analysis tools to evaluate energy storage systems for various market opportunities and business cases.
1. Perform economic analysis of business cases based on realistic physical, economic, and market assumptions.
2. Identify optimum electrical system parameters that give the best possible economic returns.
3. Support Sales and Marketing by generating reports detailing simulation and analysis results.
4. Support C-level executives by providing market analysis based on accurate and realistic analysis.
5. Collect and interpret field data from active energy storage systems
6. If requested, present and/or publish work in various venues for example internally, to customers, to partners, and at industry events
1. BS or higher, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related field
2. 2 years’ experience analyzing complex systems with multiple data elements, preferably in the field of electrical energy transmission and distribution.
3. Proficiency with common analysis tools including Excel and Matlab.
4. Excellent practical knowledge of statistics.
5. Strong skills in physics and applied mathematics.
6. Ability to work in a team-based software development environment.
7. Ability to clearly communicate results of work to peers, customers, and partners
8. Tenacious problem solving abilities.
9. Strong attention to detail based on vigilance in the analysis to enable correct conclusions.
10. Ability to travel domestically and internationally.