Enel Green Power North America is a leading owner and operator of renewable energy plants in North America with projects operating and under development across the US and Canada. At Enel, we have a fast paced work environment and talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern, you will get the opportunity to work with a variety of our staff while contributing to real projects that will help grow and foster our core values of proactivity, trust, responsibility and innovation.
This person will be critical to assist in multiple aspects of the Administration, Finance and Control department’s day to day operations.
Rollforward monthly financial statements and quarterly reports
Help maintain reconciliations from the IFRS ledger to the US GAAP ledger
- Roll forward the monthly and quarterly financial statements for investors
- Take first pass at completing these financial statements
- Rolling forward topside file
- Rolling forward the annual audit reports from 2017 to 2018
- Various administration functions for AFC
- Support various tax requests as needed
- Provide and prepare account reconciliations for prepaids and accruals
- Create various power points as requestsed
- Support JE’s for Enel Trading
Degree area of concentration preferred: Finance, Accounting