This member of the HR team handles a variety of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Personnel Cost Budgeting and Control
- Preparing and monitoring personnel cost and headcount/FTE budgets (with monthly detail) while maintaining alignment to the Group and Business line Strategy as well as emphasizing the Country specificity.
- Preparing the industrial plan
- Preparing rolling headcount and cost forecast: reporting as needed
- Monitoring and analyzing gaps between actual and budgeted personnel cost/headcount/FTE and identifying possible corrective actions and preparing proper reports
- Ensuring personnel costs are classified and allocated accurately.
- Respond to other reporting and analysis requests as needed
- Collaborate with the Planning & Control department to ensure consistency in the company figures
- Working with HR Planning units at Holding/Global Business Lines to guarantee an overall alignment on HR figures
HRIS, Reporting and Analytics
- Creating, running and maintaining reports through ADP, SAP and Workday
- Auditing and preparing monthly headcount, hours worked and overtime reports