- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience or 3+ years equivalent work experience
- Electrical system knowledge. Certification to operate high voltage facilities is a plus.
- Experience in power generation, distribution or transmission will be highly regarded.
- Strong computer skills is a must (Proficiency with MS Access, Word & Excel)
- Experience with SCADA systems is highly desired
- Rigorous and structured in the execution of work
- Analytical abilities to collect, evaluate numerical data and complete both internal and external reporting
- Open to change management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work based on 8 or 12 hour rotating shifts
- Flexibility to work overtime
This is a sedentary position, involving significant sitting, but can include some standing and walking. May exert up to 10 lbs occasionally, but usually negligible force is necessary.