EnerNOC has an immediate need for a Customer Marketing Manager who is passionate about making our customers wildly successful, and parlaying that success to help grow EnerNOC’s brand as a world leading provider of energy intelligence software.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Marketing, this position working closely with EnerNOC’s sales, demand generation, product marketing, and corporate marketing teams to create brand evangelists.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop a program to systematically create brand evangelists among the thousands of customers that use EnerNOC’s industry leading energy intelligence software
- Deliver compelling proof points of customer success to sales and marketing team members, such as case studies, content contributions, webinar & presentation participation, customer quotes, and referrals
- Manage the customer experience from the welcome package to touch points and events throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop and manage a centralized customer reference database that stores critical information on customer advocates and account details to accelerate sales pipeline
- Align closely with our demand generation team to drive upsell and renewals
- Set key metrics, NPS Score targets, and KPI’s for customer marketing, renewals and upsells, and work closely with demand generation and account management teams to meet objectives
- Develop personal relationships with our customer advocates via social media, forums, in person events, to drive engagement and advocacy
- 7+ years of B2B marketing, or customer marketing, preferably in SaaS business environment
- Expertise in B2B marketing to understand and evangelize the value EnerNOC brings to our customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships from C-suite down within an organization
- Excellent writing skills to develop content for regular customer communications
- Technically savvy to dive in and use marketing automation tools, customer reference tools, CRM, etc.
- Revenue-focused individual with a history of exceeding quantifiable performance metrics
- High sense of urgency, very driven with ability to understand and prioritize initiatives
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Works well to coordinate across departments and align with overall business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork skills a must, ability to lead and manage resources
- Knowledge/experience using Salesforce.com and Eloqua a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required