Within E&C Project Management Unit, Expediting & Logistics is the owner of the Supply Chain. The Expediting & Logistics Manager for North America is in charge to manage the NA Exp&Log team to ensure the monitoring of quality and timing of all the supplies, from Purchase Order until Deliveries on Site of Project in North America. E&L Manager hierarchically respond to Global Head of E&L.
Main duties are the followings:
- Accountable to ensure the monitoring of the Supply chain of projects under execution in North America;
- Ensure that the Company Organizational Disposition, Operating Procedures and Operative Instruction are disseminated and applied within E&L NA team;
- Accountable for the Monthly Report E&L input for Project Steering meeting;
- Report the Supply chain related criticalities in NA;
- Manage the Expediting Specialist and Logistics Specialist workload, including assignment of resources to Support/Project Team;
- In collaboration with Global Unit, plan and ensure the development of the resources, through annual Performance Appraisal and training;
- Accountable for the management of the Service Contract owned by E&L NA (i.e. currently Inspection Bodies service contracts and Feasibility study logistic service), from Tender to Execution;
- Accountable to ensure that E&L contractual Exhibits are included in the Supply contract for projects under execution.
- Accountable for Inspection/Maintenance related activities and respective milestone validation for PTC/SH components;
- Responsible to support with E&L team in term of inspection upon request O&M NA;
- Ensure that the best practices and lesson learned are shared with NA Project teams and E&L worldwide colleagues;
- Accountable to ensure the E&L input are provided for the Investment Committee Technical Report;
- Be the main reference point at Country level for E&L related items within E&C.Ensure the CAPEX budget (E&L perimeter) are properly assessed during development phase and not exceeded during Project Execution;
- Support other function in case of Supply Chain criticalities
- Support Expediting and Logistic team in case of need (e.g. performing in first person Factory visit/port visit).