The position will be inserted into the "Authorization and Grid Connection Execution Support" unit inside the Project Management unit of the Engineering and Construction function of Enel Green Power as Permitting Engineer with the main task of supporting the Project Leader and Project Managers during the execution of power plant projects for renewable energy (wind, solar, hydro, geothermal and biomass) for permits and connection authorizations for the construction of renewable power plants, through the application of best practices in project management.
· Knowledge of the process to obtain the permits for the construction of a wind/solar power plant in USA (Canada as option)
· Management of permits during the construction of a power plant
· Good communication skills and ability to interact in local and international contexts.
· Ability to work with people from different cultures (colleagues, Public Authorities and Suppliers)
· Project management skills through tools such as typical Gantt chart, risk assessment, responsibility matrix etc.
· Good knowledge of software Excel, Power Point, Word and Project
· 35% of travel required both national and internationally